Interest Rate

I took a loan for $925. Every week they were taking $103 as payment toward the loan.

After the 10th week I call in to pay off the total balance. It was still $966. Now I had already paid over a $1000 and my balance was still more that I initially borrowed. Total rip off.

DO NOT TAKE A LOAN FROM BLUE TRUST LOAN. If you do ask about the APR's and how the payments scheme works, because they do not tell if you don't ask, and their website is not very telling nor does it offer a clear understanding of your payments due and what your money is actually going toward.

Product or Service Mentioned: Blue Trust Loans Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 05, 2017.

Comments

True Blue trust loans is a rip off took 350$ and paying back over 1k ...is ridiculous and they get away with it because they are indian Tribals

NO dam good ripping people off I bought $350 and they want a total of $1,400 back are they crazy and when they call you they try to scare you they are ripped off my mistake I did not check them out thoroughly they're just a scam the Better Business Bureau need to do something about them as soon as possible cuz they are ripping people off when they know that you're in need how did and they sit there and work at the company and they know what this business is doing to other people and they have no compassion whatsoever when you're sick or had surgery they are *** ripoff