I feel this company has horrible management starting from the customer service reps all the way to management . It took me 4 days to get a payoff a confirmation email stating my loan was paid off I kept being lied to each day saying you will receive it by end of business day never did I receive it by end of each business day that they told me they continued to lie .

Finally I contacted back spoke to 2 supervisors both act like they didnt care told me same thing as reps said that at end of business day . I than told them I will report you to BBB and let social medial know about you bad business practices with lying to your customers and brushing them off when it comes to getting a payoff confirmation receipt email. It took me 4 days to get a confirmation email which was promised to me by them .

The loan was paid off a week ago they promised payoff email and I should had to keep calling each day and speaking to managers to get a confirmation that my loan was paid it a horrible company they are loan sharks and they dont like to give you payoff verification that your loan is paid you have to keep calling over and over and that is not right they tell you you will receive it after paid off but thats not the truth you have to keep calling dont ever get a loan from this company you can never get them paid off and it will get you in debt be cautious!!! Dont Do Business with them that how I feel about this company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Blue Trust Loans Loan.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 28.

Comments