Do Not use these people!! The interest rates are outrageous and they lie!

If you They tell you that you can pay it off early but if you start making payments then want to pay it off they make you wait until the scheduled payday take the full amount and then the following payday the take out more for the interest? How is that fair? I went to go check my balance on their site and it said balance 287 but pay off is $300 then the following payday it will be 140$.

So after paying 3 payments of 115$ I would be paying 440$ more. What a ripoff

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Blue Trust Loans. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Trust Loans.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Blue Trust Loans to other companies on our site.

Comments

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1330737

I have recently found out that you are frauding people. I talked to my attorney who informed me that the online information I signed was *** I knew that.

Being desperate can make a person do a rerally *** thing. Therefore, I am informing you that I have put this in the hands of my attorney, and the State Attorney General.