1.4
Interest Rate

I took a loan out in September. A small loan.

$250 dollars. My payback is almost $1,000. My bank used to deposit my checks a day earlier and then they stopped doing so. Blue Trust forced my payment through and over drafted my account.

I called and had the pay date changed to literally ONE DAY LATER. My next payment 10 days later was for 82 dollars instead of the original contractual agreement of 79. Of course i called. I was told my contract was void because i changed my pay date and the new payments were 82 dollars.

I NEVER AGREED TO CHANGE THE PAYMENT PRICE AND NEVER AGREED TO CHANGE MY CONTRACT! They said there was a "daily interest rate" which is why my payments increased, however i was never told about this policy nor was it in my original contract, nor could the supervisor tell me where to find that policy of the "daily interest rate." based off of the associate i spoke to (which the phone call was verified by the supervisor later that day) saying my contract was void and i was never told of a new contract, new payments, and i never agreed to a new contract, THEY STILL TRIED TO RAISE MY PAYMENTS and told me that I would be in breach of contract if i put a stop payment on their account through my bank, even though they changed my contract without informing me or without me agreeing to it! Luckily all of their phone calls are recorded so it was all verified, and i will use those calls in court if need be. I did put a stop payment on them but haven't heard anything back as of yet.

Overall, PLEASE do not use then!

the interest rate is 397.xx% and they're crooks! They don't get another dime out of me since the associate i originally spoke to before the supervisor told me on a recorded phone call that "my contract was void." She knew she *** up because after that she basically didn't say another word until i asked to speak to her supervisor.

Review about: Blue Trust Loans Loan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: All payments to be cancelled since i didn't agree to new contract. It is fraud!.

Comments